Did you know? Our company has 10 Core Values we follow day-in and day-out.
A Culture Forged Under Fire
The true strength of Cardinal’s Culture is that it was there in the beginning and has strengthened over the years. Our Culture has been tested time and time again in difficult situations that required tough decisions, rapid growth, and constant change. It has survived business pressures, leadership turnover, and competition for attention and priority among other initiatives.
Today, 10 years later, the Cardinal Culture has been forged under fire. It is resilient, it is strong, and it is ready for the next 10 years of challenge. Our Culture has slayed dragons, conquered beasts, and today is the driving force that brings us all together as a Team. It serves as the bedrock we stand upon for support. It survives. It wins. And it is ready for more!
Great Company Benefits
Monthly Championship Belt
Focus On Health & Wellness
Fun Team Events
Leadership Workshops & Conferences
"Best Idea Wins" Culture
Passionate Team Members
The Cardinal Rundown with Tiff & Ry
The Tiff & Ry show is a monthly rundown that hits on events happening around Cardinal with plenty of hilarious pop culture references. These videos are a quick, vibrant highlight of recent company and team member accomplishments that reflect our Cardinal Culture.
Leveraging our resources to build stronger teams and communities by exemplifying and sharing our core values.
Cardinal CARES was created as a result of our team members' spirit of service and giving. Cardinal CARES harnesses our team members' desire to make our world a better and brighter place and deploys that desire within the communities Cardinal touches most.
The Top 10 Reasons We Love The Cardinal Culture
Do the right thing, all the time.
“Cardinal is a company that truly practices what it preaches.”
Dylan BellamyProperty Accountant
Build an open and honest relationship with communication.
“Cardinal Group allows multiple avenues for us to share our feedback. I love knowing my voice will be heard.”
Alex CasasNational Training Manager
Be adventurous, creative and open minded.
“Cardinal has always been about new ideas, looking for better ways to do things, and taking risks.”
Ryan SundlingGroup Marketing Manager
Be a team player and respect those you work with.
“The people are great 80% of the time. The other 20% they are awesome.”
Scott MontgomeryInternal Talent Manager
Embrace change and new ideas.
“My favorite thing about Cardinal is the collaborative environment that allows for constant idea sharing and debate.”
Christina TarumotoDirector, BD
Bring your best each day and create fun.
“The culture pushes you to be the best team member you can be, while also encouraging you to learn and have fun.”
Lauren GuthrieTransitions Manager
Pursue growth and knowledge.
“We don't strive to be like everyone else - instead, we focus on being the best operators in the industry.”
Do more with less.
“I love working for a company that allows me to explore new ways to do things and constantly push our industry forward.”
Anthony AlsupPortfolio Manager
Be passionate and determined.
“The people are stand-up individuals and it's easy to want to work hard when you know who you're working for.”
“I've never been at a place of work where the comradery is so real. I feel supported and have made true friendships here.”